RCC Institute of Technology is seeking a dynamic and innovative individual to join its Admissions team across our three campuses in Toronto, Ontario.
Reporting to the Director of Admissions, you will be responsible for managing company generated leads and personally developed leads by supporting, interviewing and encouraging qualified students to study in RCC Institute of Technology programs. You will be responsible for guiding prospective students through the admissions and registration process.
• 1-2 years of relevant public relations, sales and customer service.
• Exceptional communications skills written and oral
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Outstanding telephone skills and demeanor
• Self-discipline and the ability to work independently and with a team
• Working a flexible schedule in a fast paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills, communication skills and excellent attention
• High standards of ethics and integrity
• Shares our commitment to changing lives
• An entrepreneurial attitude towards individual performance
• Results and goal oriented
• Meticulous about keeping records
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com